1. I will be a better ME than I was yesterday.
2. I will laugh hard at least once today, even if it means searching for something funny on youtube.
3. I will dedicate at least 30 minutes to my physical well-being.
4. All my dreams are possible and I won’t stop even if it hurts. And when it hurts, I will just scream louder and push harder.
5. My list of goals for the day must be completed, no excuses. And I will do something extra that isn’t on the list at the end of the day. -Yagazie
Thank you!! Not to be smart-assy, but I’ve been growing my hair all my life with the rest of me lol. Stating otherwise would make it seem like it’s a goal to have my hair grow the way that it always has.
There’s no advice I personally can give on how to grow hair….If you’re aiming at a particular length, like most, it just takes time and so sounds like you’re doing everything right, dear!
Aren’t I lucky!! Lol I’ll guessing that’s a compliment, so thank you!